Ask About Your Case
Recent Blog Posts
- OxyElite Pro Recalled, Linked to Liver Failure and Hepatitis
- FDA’s Proposed Rule would Hold Generic Drug Companies Accountable
- FDA Recalls OxyElite Pro
- Cardiologist may have Performed Unnecessary Stents in Penn.
- Generic Fosamax Makers can be Liable for Failure to Update Labels
- Two Supreme Court Rulings Regarding Generic Drug Laws
- FDA Issues Warning and Label Change for Nizorol Oral Tablets
- Infuse Bone Graft Victims Look to Overcome Lawsuit Obstacles
- Da Vinci Robot Alert issued as Da Vinci Robot Lawsuits are filed
- Robot Hysterectomy Complications are Part of Da Vinci Robot Lawsuits
- Byetta & Januvia: Diabetes Drugs Causing Deadly Cancer
New research published in the Journal of the American Medical Association has shown patients using these diabetes drugs are about three times more likely to develop pancreatic cancer or biliary cancer than those who haven’t used the drug...
Anti-Seizure Drug Onfi and Deadly Skin Reactions SJS and TENs
The FDA has warned the public that the anti-seizure drug Onfi (clobazam) can cause Stevens-Johnson Syndrome (SJS) and toxic epidermal necrolysis (TENs), which are life-threatening skin conditions that require hospitalization and emergency treatment.
- Topamax Birth Defect Lawsuits
Infants are 20 times more likely to develop cleft palate when their mothers take Topamax in pregnancy, when compared to women not receiving any anti-seizure medication...
- SSRI Birth Defects
Some SSRI drugs such as Paxil, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Prozac, Lexapro significantly increase the chances of a child being born with Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension in the Newborn...
- Transvaginal Mesh
The FDA has received more than 1,000 reports of complications associated with the placement of trans vaginal surgical mesh, such complications can have serious consequences...
- Actos and Bladder Cancer
On June 15, 2011, the FDA announced that taking of Actos, a diabetes medication, for more than one year may be associated with an increased risk of bladder cancer...
A 2012 study found Zithromax may increase the risk of death, especially in those with existing heart problems, compared with those on other antibiotics...
Recent studies suggest NuvaRing carries an increased risk of deep vein thromboses, pulmonary embolisms, strokes and other blood clots as compared to other birth controls...
Yaz and Yasmin Ad Warnings
Yaz lawsuits continue to mount against Bayer for serious health conditions believed to have been caused by Yaz and Yasmin...
FDA Medical Device Report For The Granuflo
Fresenius Medical Care sent an internal memo in 2011 warning doctors that the high concentration of a certain ingredient in GranuFlo Dry Acid Concentrate dialysis products can lead to cardiac arrest in patients...
Concerned about the potentially dangerous drug side effects of a drug you are taking? FDA-Reports.com has compiled Food and Drug Administration adverse event reports—the early warning system that the FDA depends on for making recalls—into a series of side effect reports. See what other consumers, healthcare personnel and patients have endured, as well as the number of reports a given drug has generated.